We have installed on our Zimbra system a monitoring system to be pro-active and reduce intervention time. We often get involved before the users themselves are aware of the underlying incident.
Zabbix is a monitoring tool we opted for to monitor the correct operation of a server (Hardware + Software).
G-R technical support team is available by telephone at the following number +1 888-288-7448 #29 during normal business hours Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 18:00 pm Eastern Time, excluding Canadian holidays. G-R Zimbra technical support team can be reach outside business hours if the client needs 24/7 support.
Ticket tracking system
Gestion-Ressources is committed to resolving customer problems quickly and professionally. Customers will be able to submit incidents through Gestion-Ressources' support incident platform. Every service request is logged into the Gestion-Ressources support system and is accessible to designated technical support team members.
Response times depends on the degree of urgency of the request. Gestion-Ressources relies on five categories:
- Production system outage (60 minutes during business hours and 240 minutes outside business hours)
- Major functionality not working with no work-around (120 minutes during business hours and 240 minutes outside business hours)
- Major functionality bug with workaround (within the next two business days)
- Minor issues and functionality (within the next two business days)
- Enhancements, General questions (within the next two business days)
Updates and Upgrades
Gestion-Ressources' update and upgrade process consist in two major steps:
- Once an editor anounces the release of a new software version, Gestion-Ressources tests it for two weeks
- If the new version is stable, Gestion-Ressources will apply it to its cusrtomer's installation